Jarvis Insulation is licensed to spray both 2lb density polyurethane foam and 1/2 lb density foam
Sprayed Polyurethane Foam Insulation provides:
- Energy Efficient Homes: heating and cooling costs can be reduced as much as 50%.
- A Reduction of Heating and Air Conditioning tonnage as much as 35% without the loss of efficiency and comfort.
- Draft Free Environment: sealing of cracks, joints, etc…, will prevent uncontrolled movement of air through the wall assemblies.
- Dust Free: homes insulated with Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation show a remarkable reduction of dust accumulation.
- Quiet homes: the open cells and the semi-rigid polyurethane mass wil absorb and reduce the sound transmission.
- Improved Air Quality
- Stable Insulation: not subjected to structural deterioration or decomposition, will not settle
- Strong Adhesion to the Surface
- High R-value
- Air Seal
- Fills Voids
- Non Allergenic & Non Toxic
- Controls Dust and Pollen
- Sound Proofs
- Resist Mold, Fungus, Insects & Rodents
1/2 lb low density foam is 100% water-blown foam insulation that minimizes air leakage for increased energy efficiency, creates a healthier indoor environment, reduces airborne sounds and offers greater design freedom. It maintains its performance with no loss of R-value over time. It does not shrink, sag or settle. It adheres to most construction materials and is the perfect insulation for walls, attics, ceilings and floors.
Applied as a liquid, the foam expands to 100 times its volume in seconds to fill every crack and crevice while remaining flexible so that the integrity of the building envelope seal remains intact over time. The spray formula has an R-value of 3.6 per inch. It acts as a complete insulation and air barrier to minimize air leakage and seal the building envelope for optimal airtightness.